Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Time Out for Art Business


 

Where is the rest of the tour? I had an art show almost immediately after returning from Indochina and then I had to prepare for Silicon Valley Open Studios, three weekends of 400 art studios open to the public. So I've been framing, matting, ordering supplies, and piecing together a booth.  That and a busy life got in the way. Here is an approximation of my invitation to SVOS (format has to be different for the blog). I am almost ready, so I will resume my tour posts.

 
Silicon Valley Open Studios
May 10 and 11, 2014
821 Riverside Drive, Los Altos, CA 94024
11:00 AM - 5:00 PM.  



The 28th Annual Silicon Valley Open Studios is coming right up. Save the date. This year I will feature my watercolors and collages on canvas, a recently added medium. In addition, you can select from matted, unframed watercolor, acrylic, charcoal, and conte works. New works also will be available in greeting card format.



 
 
“November Morning at Byington Winery”
Santa Crus Mountains
24” x 20” framed watercolor
 
  “City by the Bay”
20” x 18” torn magazine collage on canvas
My art business can now accept credit cards, as well as cash and check, though there is never an obligation to purchase. I value your interest and support. 

This year I was invited to join a group of very talented artists at a popular Los Altos site: Wendy Marshall,  watercolorist; Jeanne De Campos-Rousseau, mixed media artist; Janet Trabucco,  craft artist; and Debbie Bobby, jeweler,   There are many Open Studios in the area that week, so you can plan an enjoyable day viewing art.  

See http://svos.org/ for more information about the three-weekend art extravaganza and to map out your art trail.



No comments: